Love this. It is exactly how described
I love this product so much! It really is a must have for me. I was blown away when I used it to correct a mishap with precise liner when I was creating a wing. I literally used the pencil like an eraser. It disappeared completely and I saved my wing without having to redo everything. I love how it works as primer especially with glitters and KVD's glimmers. It really holds onto the product and prevents the glitter from falling onto the the face. It's a nice alternative to glitter adhesive. I highly recommend this product to everyone especially beginners trying winged liner.
This product has been my saving grace. As someone who struggles with mascara application, the Invisible Shadow Primer/Eraser has truly made mascara application easier, or maybe I should say mascara removal easier. I always seem to end up with mascara above and below the lash line. I have tried to let the mascara dry and wipe away with a Qtip, as suggested by many MUAs, but this technique never works and I inevitably end up with raccoon eyes while removing shadow and under eye concealer. When I saw this product I thought I had to give it a try. I did write girlacktik and had the most wonderful customer service experience. The gentleman helping me was uncertain if the Eraser would take off unwanted mascara. He promised to email me back. That he did, almost immediately, after speaking with Galit (founder and owner), who replied: yes, yes. She did not lie! I used the Eraser last night and per usual, ended up with mascara all over. A few swipes of the Eraser, a wipe with a Qtip and lo and behold my mascara mess was gone. No smudged makeup, no raccoon eyes, one happy customer. I can't speak to the other uses, but if you, like me, have trouble with unwanted mascara smudges, give this product a try. I am an avid fan and the Eraser will be a party of my beauty arsenal forever. Great idea and product.
I am one of those people that can do a perfect wing but only about 25% of the time...the other 75%, I know it could always be sharper and better, especially when I consume too much coffee and am jittery. I decided to try this product after watching a youtube video introducing it on Galit's channel. I am used to always cleaning up liner with concealer, and sometimes makeup remover, but concealer sometimes just leaves greenish/blue blurry areas from mixing in with the black liner, and makeup remover on a brush removes the entire base.around the liner. So to try this product, I used my trusty old NYC liquid liner (although it also works with the girlactik liner, i am just better with liquids), drew two less than sharp wings and then just dragged this pencil under the wing and just like that, the PERFECT sharp line. The only issue is that because of the softness of the product, you have to make sure to keep the pencil really sharp....in between sharpening, i will take a very pointed eyeliner brush, tap it on the product, and use the eyeliner brush to carve out the wing as well. Both ways work like a charm. I have found that I have been wearing wings a lot more often because I don't dread making the effort to get them perfect or get scared that I am going to ruin my entire eye look with a shaky liner hand, that I just spent 20 minutes blending out. There is no catch, if you wear winged liner, get this product. It will save you lots of time and even more curse words. :)